Selling Art at Distance
Time & Location
About the Event
Would you like to be able to sell some work during this time where no-one can meet others face to face? Do you already sell art through your website, an online gallery or an online shop? Do you want to work on your online sales or start offering your work online for the first time?
Join us on Thursday 23 April for an online meeting to help you to move forward with this. We will look at :
· Checking out our feelings about selling art at this time – what are we giving to our customers and do we feel comfortable doing this?
· Who might want to buy from us and what will they be looking for?
· What do we have in place to be able to sell online and what do we want to develop
· Sharing practical experience from artists who are currently selling work online in different ways
· Go away with two or three actions you feel comfortable to commit to in the days/weeks ahead.
We are all unique- with different values and circumstances, and as always Living from Art recognises and respects this.
This meeting may not be relevant to some people at this time, but if you are looking for ways to sell more art during this crisis, this session is well worth committing to. Attendees and members of Living from Art will receive a detailed summary of all the information shared after the event.
Contact Anna on 07747032912 if you are not sure if it is a worthwhile session for you to attend or if you have financial concerns that prevent you purchasing a ticket at the current time.