Preparing for your next exhibition post lock-down
Time & Location
About the Event
Planning your Next Exhibition -Online workshop Thursday 2 July 7-9
With many gallery spaces starting to reopen artists will be thinking about their first exhibition for quite a while.
This practical workshop will give you time to consider all the following:
· The ‘new normal’ – how exhibitions in the next few months will need to be different
· Practicalities: Health and safety, risk assessment, insurance, keeping artists and customers safe
· What visitors will need and expect
One thing is certain, the success of any exhibition will need LOTS of effective marketing, reaching out to previous clients and potential new customers.
During the session there will be plenty of discussion and information sharing as well as time to draw up your own action plan for setting up and marketing a safe, successful event. Materials for planning and reference information will be sent out in advance, along with joining instructions, so do book in advance!
Tickets £10 – 20% discount for members of Living from Art.
- Preparing for your exhibition£10£100£0
- Living from Art members£8£80£0