Planning to achieve your artist goals for 2020
Time & Location
About the Event
Into Action: Planning to achieve your goals for 2020
· Get some clarity about what you want to achieve in 2020
· Decide on the actions needed to achieve them
· Draw up a plan to keep you on track and show your progress
· All in a way that feels comfortable for you
If you’re a natural planner/goal setter this morning gives you some focussed time to get 2020 started and maybe find some new tools to try.
If you’re new to planning your work as an artist find some support to get you started.
This is a flexible, practical session offering lots of time for you to set goals and make a start on your plan. Bring your laptop or your favourite notebook/journal/writing materials etc if you prefer to work freehand.
Paper, postits and coloured pens provided.
You’ll get a list of further resources to follow up.
The Sober Parrot offers great coffee, cake, brunch, vegan food etc. You’ll be supporting an excellent project.
£15 (20% reduction for Living from Art members)
- Living from Art members ticket£12£120£0