Financial Matters for Artists
Time & Location
About the Event
Tom Cadogan is a Financial Director and the husband of an artist so he’s a great person to answer questions about how to manage your money and your financial rights and responsibilities as an artist, whether you are just starting out or growing as a successful artist Tom will aim to answer your questions.
If you’ve ever asked yourself
· ‘I’ve only just started selling a couple of paintings, do I have to tell HMRC?
· What can I claim as expenses?
· What do I need to put on an invoice?
· What do I need insurance for?
· When do I need an accountant?
· Are there any good tools to help me keep track of my money – and how much do they cost?
· When does it make sense to become a limited company
· Why would anyone register for VAT unless they had to?
Then do join us at this meeting to hear Tom’s answers.
Booking for our meetings has now changed. Buy your tickets here. Ring Anna Poulton 0n 07747 032912 with if you have any queries
- Online ticket£8£80£0